- 3. Noticing and appreciating similarities and differences between themselves and other people.
- 4. Multi-cultural awareness.
- 5. Empathy towards others.
Emotional Skills such as:
- 1. Coping with emotions, including tolerating frustrations.
- 2. Learning to read other's emotions through non-verbal cues such
as facial expression.
- 3. Identifying music as an expression of emotions.
- 4. Encouraging children to be satisfied with their best effort in completeing a task.
Next - Tips on how you can help your child develop these
skills with The Rattles